Father Hudson's Care
Cafe/Drop in/Lunch club, Children (under 11), Counselling/Support, Debt & Money Support, Elderly, Families, Health/Mental Health issues, Homelessness/Housing, Learning disabilities, Providing resources (e.g. food, furniture), Refugees/Asylum Seekers, Unemployment, Volunteering, Women's groups, Youth (11+), Caritas Network
Father Hudson’s Care is the social care agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham. Based in the West Midlands, we work with vulnerable, excluded, disadvantaged and marginalised people from Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, the West Midlands County and Oxfordshire. Our mission is to offer services without discrimination or favour to anyone in need in our area in order to improve their quality of life. Our main activities are:
• High quality residential and day care for older people and adults with disabilities
• New Routes fostering agency – rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
• Origins – post-adoption support and after-care
• Family Support Workers provide holistic support to children and families facing difficulties based in schools across Birmingham and our wider area.
• Local Partnership Community Projects across Birmingham and our wider area – meeting local needs, diverse in focus and size, reaching out to the disadvantaged eg elderly, families, asylum seekers, refugees, the destitute, people experiencing homelessness and those without recourse to public funds.
- Fatima House (based in central Birmingham) View their profile >